Reginald has over three decades of active legal practice, across the various strata of our courts, and has acquired expertise in commercial litigation, arbitration, and child adoption. Reginald is a very active member of the Nigerian Bar Association and Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (UK).
Reginald heads the firm's Oil and Gas Practice and also doubles as the Head of our Port-Harcourt Branch Office.
He has accomplished various legal assignments, including but not limited to the following:
1. Professional Import Duty Administrator to the Federal Government of Nigeria on the implementation of the Port Reforms Programme.
2. Successfully represented Habila Nig Ltd in multi million dollar arbitration against Daewoo Nig Ltd.
3. Prepared the lease agreement between Brass Refineries Limited and Okpoama/Ewoama community
4. Liaised with Shell Petroleum Development Company officials in the acquisition, negotiation, and subsequent payment of compensation to various communities affected by the Gbaran CPF/FLB project.
5. Represented various communities in the states of the Niger Delta at numerous EIA fora organized to discuss intended projects by the multinational companies in the area.